In the end, my son is a present to me every day. He has his moments, as does any 2 yr old, but I'll take every second of those moments...I'm truly blessed.
Mom's... happy mother's day! With a special shout out to my Sister in law who just became a mom last week to a little beauty!!!
Enjoy reading through the responses!
- - Ipod and docking station to have dance parties with the kids! Hahaa
- - A card
- - some time AWAY. I've discovered that I'm the type of person that just needs that escape every 6 months or so and I don't feel guilty about it. I totally admire those women that have never and never feel the need to leave their kids overnight but I think they are doing themselves and their kids a disservice but putting themselves last on the list. Personally, these mini-breaks make me a more fulfilled person and a better mom and wife. Plus I work hard and I deserve it. So there hahah.
- - I would love to sleep in and then be treated to some sort of spa service (massage, facial, nails). :)
- - A Non-Whining, Non-Crying, Smily, Nice manners, Non-hitting, "Yes Mommy" day with my kids and hubby! and...$1000 to spend on new clothes!
- - a day at canobie with teh family moms get in free! and maybe a pandora charm to add to my bracelet!
- - Hours to myself
- - a day with my child and my husband.....and maybe a new bathtub :)
- - a morning where my husband gets up, whisks the kids downstairs, feeds them breakfast and entertains them while letting me sleep in undisturbed, then a day of family fun that my husband organizes & coordinates, followed by an evening of takeout and a nice bottle of wine (after my husband bathes and puts the kids to bed while I watch DVR'd Gossip Girl episodes). A girl can dream, right :)
- - Ummm... I don't want jewelry or clothes or shoes. Maybe flowers or a new hummingbird feeder? A day off from all of the mommy business would be great and my husband would absolutely give that to me... now if I could just allow myself to take a day off I'd be all set!!